This Blog is about my experience with Tupperware. As far back as I can remember Tupperware has been in my life. Now that I am married and have a wonderful family I find myself in the midst of my business having fun and meeting great people.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Early August Specials for BACK TO SCHOOL

Here are just a few of the great BACK TO SCHOOL deals we have going on (only through August 14). Get ready for school before these great offers are gone.




Fashion Lunch Set $24.00 ($32 value)






Kids Lunch Set $19.50 (26.50 value)






Ice Age Lunch Set $25.00 ($39 value)






Teen Lunch Set $25.00 ($39 value)






Banana Keeper $2.00 ($9 value)






Small Sports Bottle Set of Three $21.00 (31.50 value)
or $10.50 each




Back to School Supply Set $14.50 ($26.50 value)






Check out other great deals on my website: http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/J/jujubeemama-welcome.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home